What if my address is correct, but other information needs to be updated?

If any information that you used for your provider enrollment has changed and you have not informed SCDHHS of the change, you will need to follow the standard procedure to update your information. Please go to www.scdhhs.gov/Provider and select “FAQ Guide” for instructions on how to update information in your profile. Revalidation FAQs PDF

» Frequently Asked Questions