Should claims returned on Form 017 or 017CI without processing be re-filed?

Yes. Once corrections are made, Medicaid claims should be re-billed using the CRCF-01 form for OSS and the DHHS 181 for NFs. Coinsurance claims can be submitted at any time of the month once corrections are made.

» Frequently Asked Questions