Sunday, July 14, 2024, 1:15 PM
Site: Healthy Connections Medicaid E-Learning
Course: Learning Resources (Learning Resources)
Glossary: Frequently Asked Questions

Can you submit two claims forms to void/replace a ten-line claim?

Yes you can, as long as it is not a duplicate claim or void only; then, refile a 4-line and 6-line claim.

Can you use the Web Tool for adjustments, if you filed through a clearinghouse?

Yes, you may submit an adjustment through the Web Tool, even if the original claim was filed using a clearinghouse – as long as it is within 15-18 months. However, UB-04 (Institutional) billers must file adjustments in the same medium as the original claim.